Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Approval Email for Service Catelog is not working

Hi HPSM Expert,

I have a issue with Service catalog approvals.I have two levels of approval on my item .Once I have sumited  the item ,it went for approval.This Approval details I can see in the interaction ticket and in approval table i can see the SD ticket pending for approval.The problem now is when the ticket is pending for approval ,the approver is not getting the email that the SD ticket is pending for approval.

In the OOB system ,in the notification record of interaction (SM Add) i cannot see the Approval notification record

Pls help

Regards,

Shameer

2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Any solution???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Don't know if this is a best practice solution, but I added to object "Approval", tab notifications to "Add" the notification that I want to be sent when the approval is required from a approver.

The mail is sent when a new record is added to a Approval table.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.