Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Approval groups pending to be viewed in View

Hi Experts,

Excatly my requirement is to show change that are pending with approvals in "Changes Awaiting my approval" view individualy for group members. I have written query for displaying if approval is pending with any individual, but for group members am not able to do so. For eg, if there are 6 members in a group and that group is in approval list,then the change number has to be shown in that view for all 6 members individually. Am using SM 9.4 version.

And if the above reqirement can be done by field in cm3r, how to use that calculation in the "Change awaiting my approvals"( This case is possible when there is no default variable for fetching individuals from group)

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Abarna K

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Approval groups pending to be viewed in View

@Abarna_Arunraj

Try the below query:

approval.status="pending" and current.pending.groups isin approval.groups in $G.cm3r.environment 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.