Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Approval not getting added on submit of change

Hi, Change in SM 9.52 is configured using process designer. All approvers and phase transition was working fine. But suddenly Approval record generation has got corrupted and whenever i submit a new change i get the below error. Any one has any suggestions on solving the same. Kindly do suggest scdb - 15: The record being updated contains all NULL keys (approval.generate,build.all.status) file:(Approval) key:(unique.key=,file.name=,name=,component=) (approval.generate,build.all.status) scdb - 14: The record being updated contains a NULL key (approval.generate,update.record) file:(Approval) key:(unique.key=,file.name=,name=,component=) (approval.generate,update.record) scsql - 100: Key #1 is empty. (approval.generate,update.record) The Change you scheduled conflicts with the existing freeze period or maintenance period. Change "C030135" added. Change C030135 Phase Immediate Supervisor Approval Opened by falcon.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi,

I believe Its trying to trigger the approval related to the change freeze maintenance overlap.

The ApprovalDef name is "Approval Depending on Timeperiod Conflict". set this to false or correct it as required and then try.

Let us know the more details of your setup.

Thanks.

Give Kudos if it helps.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.