Highlighted
New Member.

Approval on interactions, HELP!!

Jump to solution

Hello All!

I have a problem with approval on interactions, I read many post about this topic but it's not working with my interactions and is because I don't understand how is work the approvals on interactions. I created a new interaction through ess.do in service catalog, when a user select "Security", "Special Permissions" and is submit, it's necesary fill aditional information, when user saved, updated and the status="Dispatched" approver should be able to see in the view "My pending approval", but is still not working.

Below you can find all the updated in HPSM:

• I configured my workflow and in the phase "Work in Progress" in tab "Approvals", I have:

Capture.PNG

•  Approval Definition "Approval_Interactions", I have:

Capture1.PNG

• On Interactions Categories, If I call (On approval Requirements) approval Definition "Approval_interactions", approval is working, but just if called when a interactions is created and approval definition in condition is product.type="Special Permissions", else if I put all condition "open in $L.file="dispatched" and product.type="Special Permissions" not working, then has been removed from the approval requirement:

Untitled.png

• I tried to modify the cc.first with the next condition, I changed from "false" to "product.type="Special Permission" and open="Dispatched" ", but it's still not working

Capture2.PNG

• And in Objects: Incidents, I put the approval condition "product.type="Special Permission" and open="Dispatched" ", approval location "phase", approval field name "Work in Progress", and is still not working, then has been removed and I have:

Capture3.PNG

I'm totally lost in this topic, could somebody help me to understand what am I doing wrong please?.

Thank you in advance.

Andy

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Approval on interactions, HELP!!

Jump to solution

I was able to put an approval in the interactions in the below link

/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Service-Catalog-approval/m-p/6946677#M136194

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

For what product or solution is this question intended? This is a great post, with excellent images and explanations, but it does not directly reference a product or solution, and it is in the Feedback and Suggestions board. This board is dedicated to member questions or suggestions about the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community itself. Posting product support questions to a Feedback and Suggestions forum may delay the process of getting them answered, because the experts don't look for product or solution issues here. 

warren_80x80.jpgThanks,
Warren_Admin, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community Manager
Any personal opinions expressed are mine, and should not be interpreted as official statements on behalf of Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Thanks,
Warren
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Andy 

You have mentioned catalog item. Have you given the approval name in the catalog item Approvals ?

AB

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hello abhin88,

Thank you for your feedback, yes I had given the approval name in Catalog Item Approvals, but just working when ticket has opened in area Special Permission, and I removed the approval because did the same when was given approval in the Interactions categories :(, and I want send it in a phase "Work in Progress" and Category "Dispatched".

Any suggestions?.

Capture4.PNG

Thank you and best regards :).

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hello Warren_Admin,
Thank you for your feedback, I think I was wrong at moment to choose a board :S, for the next time I will choose a board correctly.

Sorry and Thank you :).

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

Dear AndySam,
There is something wrong with the condition.
As per the snapshots your condition in the approval is open in $L.file="dispatched" and product.type="Special Permissions"
however it should be open in $L.file="dispatched" and product.type in $L.file="Special Permissions"

Try it & let me know if it works.

Best regards,

Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hello ulto1,

Thank you for your feedback, I changed the condition, but is still not working :(.

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

I was able to put an approval in the interactions in the below link

/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Service-Catalog-approval/m-p/6946677#M136194

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.