Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Approve/deny button visibility only to Approval (Current Pending Group member)

Jump to solution

Hi Team,

I am trying to show custom "Approve" / "Deny" button on Request Fulfillment tickets to only approver members who is part of Current Pending Group.

Approval Groups have created under "assignment" table.

Can i get suggestion how i should check under display option condition whether logged in user is part of current pending groups under assignment table.

Have tried below condition on DO but approver can not see this button on RF ticket.

filename($L.file)="request" and current.phase in $L.file="Authorization" and $lo.pm.assignments isin (current.pending.groups in $L.file)

0 Likes
12 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi  Jacob Heubner,

Thanks ton for your wonderful detailed explaination on this behaviour pattern in SM. 

I referred below link and similar solution worked for this requirement.

https://community.softwaregrp.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/build-a-variable-of-operator-s-approval-groups/m-p/1041502#M30091

Again Thanks lot guys for making me understand this behaviour and hence able to configure this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.