Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Assign IM or quote record to group

Jump to solution

How can in assign IM or quote record to workgroup and do that anyone member of this workgroup can modify the record?

If i assign record to workgroup nobody can modify the record. In the profiles i had give permission to update always?

So I don't where i can do that anyone can modify the record.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks Vadim

I had resolved this.

I had changed request management and incident profiles in field update "always"

And with those changes everyone can to modified record.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Commodore
Commodore

Hello.

Whats is the version of SM?

do you have active multicompany in system information record??

If do you have 9.20 or 7.11 and do you use "folders"  then go to FolderRigths table and select you profile request or incident and

active check option update always and the check view.

Remember add the folder in profile request and incident.

if you operator dont have folder asociated then dont update ticket.

i hope help you.

Bye

Miguel

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for your response Miguel.

I have SM 7.11.043 on windows 2008.

I don't have multicompany.

I try to give permission on incidents and request profiles and i had changed the option to update always, but this don't function.

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

Can you put a screen shot of the profile record of all tabs? Did you have selected anything else then update set to always and what is the name of the profile and user role which you are using (of course if it is OOB).

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks Vadim

I had resolved this.

I had changed request management and incident profiles in field update "always"

And with those changes everyone can to modified record.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.