Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Assigne field clock issue

Hi Experts,

We have configured clocks for assignee field in quotes , the configuration is given below, the issue is the assignee field is not mandatory during quote update ( assignment group could be mapped , however current set up assignee need not be mandatory when reassigning or raising quotes , the issue im facing is when quote are raised and and any reassignment happends from group 1 to group 2 with no assignee selection intially getting subroutine error that it cannot be executed. However when any assignee is assigned and when reassignement to different assignes the clocks functions as usual , please suggest what needs to be done so the sbubroutinr error wouldnot trigger.

fc- subroutines:ocmq

subroutines- apm.stop.clock
Stop Macro Clock
name:ocmq
prompt:"Assignee:"+assigned.to in $file0
query:number in $file
sting1: stop

Update:assigned.to in $file0~=assigned.to in $file or status in $file="Pending Customer"

Delete:true

subroutines- apm.start.clock
Stop Macro Clock
name:ocmq
prompt:"Assignee:"+assigned.to in $file
query:number in $file
sting1: stop

Update:not (same(assigned.dept in $file, assigned.dept in $file0)) and not (status in $file="Pending
Customer") or status in $file0="Pending Customer" and not (status in $file="Pending Customer")
Add:true

The above code works perfect when assignee field already has a value and reassignment happens.

0 Likes
10 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Assigne field clock issue

Greetings.

Can you send screenshots of the configurations done so far? This is to have a better view of the description made of what we are facing and in order to reproduce the configurations accurately, Also send an screenshot of the field affected by these configurations and please confirm the version of SM.

Thanks!

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I think on your Update condition, you need to use nullsub function, since the Assignee is Null (i.e.   no assignee). Something like:

nullsub(assigned.to in $file0, "none")~=nullsub(assigned.to in $file, "none") or status in $file="Pending Customer"

Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

I agree with Tom, on your condition you need to make sure assigned.to is not NULL e.g.  assigned.to in $file~=NULL

without that I get the error message Subroutine application no: 2 CANNOT be executed.

If these suggestions do not help let us know the error messages that are displayed.

Steve Hirschfeld

HPE Support

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank you Tom, Your condition worked.

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi All,

the issue still exists, 

Have tried the following 

apm,start,clock
update:assigned.to in $file~=NULL and not  (status in $file="Pending Customer") or status in $file0="Pending Customer" and not  (status in $file="Pending Customer")
before:true
apm.stop,.clock

update:assigned.to in $file0~=assigned.to in $file or status in $file="Pending Customer"

Still getting subrouting error
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I thought you said it worked...

Did you try using a nullsub in your condition?

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi,

Yes even tried using nullsub , what happens is when the assignee field is empty then the error message pops us 

The scenario wen it happens s- wehn an assignment group with assigne is there on quote and when reassign in the quote to different group andn when null assignee during reassignment only then it happens
So in other words wen the previous value for assigne was not null and  when the current value s null then the subroutine error occurs.

scenario: when quote is raised the initally the assignee field will be empty and even wen reassigning assignee is not mandatory till a certain phase , so till then the groups can reassign the quote to different groups with blank assignee..

The issue is when the quote is assigned to "gp 1" with assignee already exiating and reassigned to "gp 2" woth null assignee then the sub routine message pops up. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Did you change the condition as I noted in my previous post?

"On your condition you need to make sure assigned.to is not NULL e.g.  assigned.to in $file~=NULL"

without that I get the error message Subroutine application no: 2 CANNOT be executed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Yes i tried tat too,

assigned.to in $file~="NULL" or status in $file~="Pending Customer"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Issue fixed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.