Highlighted
Member.

Assigning a SLA to a service desk interaction, change, incident, or problem

Hi Experts,

I have created SLM agreement in ITMSA for a incident and I don't know how to test created SLA configuration. Please give steps  for doing same.

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Assigning a SLA to a service desk interaction, change, incident, or problem

Hi,

Assuming that you only need to test.

Raise an incident  and see if your agreement gets triggered by checking the SLT tab and looking under process target tab.

Thanks

Sivu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Re: Assigning a SLA to a service desk interaction, change, incident, or problem

Hi Sivu,

Can you please provide detailed steps from creating SLA to assigning it to incident and testing same.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: Assigning a SLA to a service desk interaction, change, i

Hi Machindra,

What all have you created, by 'created an agreement' do you mean along with the process targets?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.