Assignment group by combination of Affected Service, Category and language of Service Recipient
I want to create ability for HPSM that will depending on selected Business Service, Categories and Language from Service Operator choose Assignment Group.
This is how my process would go:
- When creating new Incident if Service Recipient = $lo.user.name use current operator language
- When creating new Incident if Service Recipient != $lo.user.name call LINK that will fill thread variable from operator table with default language of that operator
- After selecting business service and category
- LINK will be called to check table if multilanguage = true in table that I defined, after that call LINK line A (because data with combination Affected Service / Category / Language is located in table A)
- LINK will be called to check table if multilanguage = false, after that call LINK line B (because data with default group is located in table B)
How can I configure HPSM, that if flag is true to call LINK (probsummary) and line x but when flag is false that application calls the same link but different line.
Re: Assignment group by combination of Affected Service, Category and language of Service Recipient
It's much, much easier to test your business logic by making a separate JS file and then you can give to a function some test values as parameters to see how it behaves. When the biz logic is waterproof, then you can easily call it from the link file.
My 2 cents...
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish