Highlighted
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Assignment group by combination of Affected Service, Category and language of Service Recipient

Hello experts,

I want to create ability for HPSM that will depending on selected Business Service, Categories and Language from Service Operator choose Assignment Group.

This is how my process would go:

1. When creating new Incident if Service Recipient = $lo.user.name use current operator language
  2. When creating new Incident if Service Recipient != $lo.user.name call LINK that will fill thread variable from operator table with default language of that operator
  3. After selecting business service and category
    1. LINK will be called to check table if multilanguage = true in table that I defined, after that call LINK line A (because data with combination Affected Service / Category / Language is located in table A)
    2. LINK will be called to check table if multilanguage = false, after that call LINK line B (because data with default group is located in table B)

How can I configure HPSM, that if flag is true to call LINK (probsummary) and line x but when flag is false that application calls the same link but different line.

Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
1 Reply
Acclaimed Contributor.. Kelalek2 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Assignment group by combination of Affected Service, Category and language of Service Recipient

If possible, I'd recommend using JavaScript (have you checked link's JS tab?).

It's much, much easier to test your business logic by making a separate JS file and then you can give to a function some test values as parameters to see how it behaves. When the biz logic is waterproof, then you can easily call it from the link file.

My 2 cents...

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.