Honored Contributor.. wbh13 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Assignment group clearing out when tickets are saved

Hello, 

We're getting an issue where when we create a ticket and save it, it'll show the assignment group in the assignment group field but when we pull that ticket back up there's no assignment group.

I noticed it after I added a new field to our device dbdict. I wouldn't think this would be the root of the issue, but that's the only changed I did to the environment before I noticed it.

We also copied one of our environments that wasn't having the issue to the environment that was having the issue, but the issue is still occuring. 

0 Likes
3 Replies
TomPowe Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Assignment group clearing out when tickets are saved

Things to check:

1.  On the format, make sure the Assignment Field has the correct input.

2.  Make sure the name of the input (probably assignment) is listed in the dbdict record for that table.

3.  In the dbdict record for that table, make sure the input field is correctly mapped to the database (m1 vs. n1).

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. wbh13 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

They all look correct.

0 Likes
Absent Member.. abhin88 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

@wbh

Check for any RuleSet "On Update" that clears the assignment field.

--AB--

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.