Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Attachment box don't display at webtier

Hi Experts,

I need your help with the next issue:

If i want to attach a file at Webtier, in the section of attachments only displays the "Add File" button, but don't displays the attachment box. If i log in to another instance, it works. I think it's not the browser.

The webtier server of the issue has apache tomcat 7.0.46 and java 7. I don't have idea what could be.

Regards.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Attachment box don't display at webtier

You don't list the SM version, but prior to the introduction of the enhanced attachments object with 9.33 (I think), what you describe is normal. The attachment object does not display in web tier  if no attachments are present, and only the add button is displayed.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi John,

Yes, I'm using SM 9.33. I've migrated SM to another server, then, in the old server displays the box of attachments, but in the new server don't. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

The first screen capture  shows the new, enhanced attachment object, the second is the older attachment object.

Confirm that both systems are at the same RTE, Application, and web tier release levels. It looks like they aren't.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.