Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Auto close phase when every related task closed

Dear all

My Change category have 7 phases. At  5th phase, operator can open some task (Chose Task => Open new Task) and worrk with task, close them when they finished task.

When the final task closed, HPSM automatically close phase and move to 6th phase.

Could i stop this auto close phase procedure???

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Auto close phase when every related task closed

The first where I began to look for is the triggers for the task table.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Modify the workflow.

Eitehr add a tray butoon on the transition between the phases so a manual action is required.

Or add a condition to the transition so it will only occur when that condition is true.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

What version of Service Manager are you running?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

I' using HPSM 9.35

And i've searching trigger for cm3rt (tasks table) but i have no clue about that

I've already test HPSM 9.50, it doesn't have this problem (doesn't auto close phase)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I suppose should be verifying that all tasks closed.

This can be done in a trigger for the closing task, and verify whether there are still opened tsaks with the same number of the parent.

Or when  closing the task then transfer to related change some flag =true and it start trigger for change wich check if there is some opened related task - if not then close change.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

ALARMus I think you should re-read the original post.

TuanHoang
 do NOT want auto close.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I know, I only logically assume where is the automatic closure to find the place to change it in code.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.