Rodrigo_CB Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

AutoClose SD related to a IM FAILED HPSM 9.41

Jump to solution

Hi all,

HPSM 9.41

SO: Windows

I have this big problem:

First case: One Sd escalated to IM -> When I resolve the IM the SD status change. GREAT!

Second case: A lot of SD related to a IM and only one SD escalated from -> When I resolve the IM only the SD who is escalted from change the status to Resolved, the rest of all not. ERROR.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Super Contributor.

Re: AutoClose SD related to a IM FAILED HPSM 9.41

Jump to solution

Hi,

At the end i created a script that change the status of all SD asociated to an IM al then close automaticly.

Regards.

0 Likes
3 Replies
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

I think must be trigger for IM where script must search all related SD and change status for all of them.

0 Likes
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

At the end i created a script that change the status of all SD asociated to an IM al then close automaticly.

Regards.

0 Likes
Highlighted
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Have you considered that when triggers starts - the interaction may be locked by the user and therefore the status will not update ?

I'm glad you solved your problem, but it would be good to show the solution to other users (who may be the same problem which you have solved)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.