Highlighted
Visitor.

Autofill of the user information in Service Portal

Hi guys!

For the item that I created in service portal, I would like to have the function: when a users logs in to order the item, the contact information of that user such as Contact Name, Department and Address fields to be autofilled. I managed to find how to do for the contact name but cannot do it for the other fields.

Example for the contact name: I am edited my item form from Service Portal side, I added a field for Contact Name (dropdown menu), DataSource is sxDataSource and added expressions such as uri ('/optionValues/SM/(here is the server) /Lookup', matchField 'contact.name', matchTable 'contacts' defaultValue 'true'.

Do you have any idea how can I apply the same for the departments and email addresses or addresses?

Thanks !!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.