Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Autoformat - marking cases close to SLT expiration

Jump to solution

Hi

I have tried to search the forum for this question but haven't found anything.

I need to autoformat a view so it marks cases red when their SLT expire within 6 hours. I tried with
SLT Expiration  -  On or before  -  tod()+'06:00:00'

It doesn't give me an error, but it doesn't work either. And when I enter the autoformat rule again, the date field is blank. Can the date field only have absolute dates? And if so, is there another way I can do this?

I have administrative privileges, but I am not a developer. 

Best regards
Per

PS: We are on HP Service Manager 9.42

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Autoformat - marking cases close to SLT expiration

Jump to solution

For future reference, this sub-forum is for HP Service Desk, not Service Manager. You'd want to post these in the "ServiceCenter/Service Manager" sub-forum.

As to your question: Autoformat assumes absolute values, not a calculation. The formal way is to just create alerts for these, which will update the "Alert Status" field (or whatever you want touched) and you can then use that field with that value to do the color coding.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

For future reference, this sub-forum is for HP Service Desk, not Service Manager. You'd want to post these in the "ServiceCenter/Service Manager" sub-forum.

As to your question: Autoformat assumes absolute values, not a calculation. The formal way is to just create alerts for these, which will update the "Alert Status" field (or whatever you want touched) and you can then use that field with that value to do the color coding.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi there

Thanks, and sorry. I may have misplaced another question too.

That sounds like a good solution. Will implement it right away.

Thanks.

Best regards
Per

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.