Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Automatic set status to resolved if related records are resolved / fulfilled

Hello Guys,

I have requirement to automatically set Interaction tickets to resolved when all related records are resolved or fulfilled.

Does anyone have any ideas to achieve the requirement? Appreciated for anything ideas..

Best Regards,

Ucux

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Automatic set status to resolved if related records are resolved / fulfilled

in the general you need trigger for related object where you check if all related resolved then change status of interaction to resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Automatic set status to resolved if related records are resolved / fulfilled

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Could you please explain to me more spesific about trigger the related object? 😄

Regards,

Ucux

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Can you tell me what level of explanation you need ?

You need to know what is trigger and how is it work ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.