datovid
New Member.

Blank Profile in ess page

Dear Community,

Kindly assist me in this

When some of my operators login on their ess page,the profile becomes blank i.e their contact information does not populate automatically in the columns

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
3 Replies
datovid
New Member.

Re: Blank Profile in ess page

please assist.Please

0 Likes
Established Member.. Unlimited74
Established Member..

Have you checked the Format Control record for the "ess.SD.open" form?

There should be a couple of entries like this:

Add = true
Initial = true
Calculation = callback.contact in $file=nullsub(callback.contact in $file, contact.name in $file)

Add = true
Initial = true
Calculation = callback.contact in $file=nullsub(alternate.contact in $file, contact.name in $file)

Try that first of all.

0 Likes
Valadares85
New Member.

Hi @datovid,

I advise you should not put only true value as conditions, try find a good condition because if you put only true, it will be measured every time the format control is called and It can be run in a wrong time.

You should try some thing like it:

display = null(callback.contact in $file)
calculation = callback.contact in $file=<field where there is the name> (alternate.contact in $file, contact.name in $file or others).

If I help you , please give me kudos.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.