Highlighted
New Member.

Buttons interactions or order forms creation

Hello,

It is possible that by creating an interaction in the service center is passed to the update form???

SD.open.interaction -> SD.update.interaction

We tried changing the actions of the buttons displayoption but we do not.

Any action you perform "OK", "Save" closes the form taking us to the inbox view.

In incidents when performing the "OK" option we display the forms.

IM.open.incident -> IM.template.update

Thank you!

HP 9.30 Patch 5
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I think it may be the 'Return to Blank Interaction' setting in the Service Desk Environment record (System Administration->Ongoing Maintenance->Environment Records->Service Desk Environment).  By default this is selected.  I haven't had time to test, but I think if you deselect it you may remain on you current Interaction after opening.

Audrey

Highlighted
New Member.

Hello, I have disabled the option that tells me but I still have the problem, when creating the record closes back to the previous tab.

I tried to modificarl the option in the displayoption of the save button:

blank.call in $ G.sm.global.environment = false

But does the same thing, is closed.

In the case of creating an incident from an interaction, option "create" to displayoption, this works correctly, but what we want is that certain users only believe and maintain interaction with open registration form.

Thank you.

HP 9.30 Patch 5
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.