Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Jennifer Li Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Calendar error regarding {Field \"entry.approvers\" used in query}

When set the condition of "Calendar" in the menu to "true", when the user logs in and uses the system, there is always an error message popping up:

"Field \"entry.approvers\" used in query is not mapped or mapped to Blob/Clob/Text/Image. (display,fdisp.1)"

The Calendar is available, just that this message keeps showing up, but I can't find where this query with field "entry.approvers" is defined.

Anyone please help? Many thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Calendar error regarding {Field \"entry.approvers\" used in query}

Hi Jennifer, is not clear for me exactly when the error happens. Can you provide detailed steps to reproduce the issue?
Another point, I don't remember this field entry.approvers, which version are u using? Is it a custom field?
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Regular Contributor.. Jennifer Li Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Re: Calendar error regarding {Field \"entry.approvers\" used in query}

The version is 9.60, not a custom field.

The error message appears quite randomly, e.g. I see the error when I click on a Change ticket from the calendar, but when I go back to the calendar & click on another Change ticket / click back on the same Change ticket again, the error does not prompt.
And sometimes I open the calendar and just leave it in the browser, after 2-3 minutes I go back and check, the error will be there.

This is the screenshot of the error message when I open a Change ticket from the calendar.

Calendar_Error_2.pngError message screenshot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.