Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

Caller History table

Jump to solution

Hi all,

We have recently upgraded to 9.52 and I am wondering if anyone has a solution for displaying a list of interaction records that the customer has made.

I am trying to create a table on the form that the callback.contact field is filled, it will populate the data in the below table to let the operator know any previous interactions the customer has had.

I would also like to restrict the query to only return the most recent 10 results so that it doesnt take too long to load the data.

contact.PNGTable.PNG

Any help/guidance is appreciated

Thanks in advance,

Marcel

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Caller History table

Jump to solution

Isn't it the purpose of the context (third) button? Not sure about 9.52 because I don't installed it yet... for older versions it's exactly what it does..

Anyway, If you want to create something keep it simple. Don't create another table, just use the same incidents table to show it... just don't forget to create an index to not overload your database...

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Caller History table

Jump to solution

Isn't it the purpose of the context (third) button? Not sure about 9.52 because I don't installed it yet... for older versions it's exactly what it does..

Anyway, If you want to create something keep it simple. Don't create another table, just use the same incidents table to show it... just don't forget to create an index to not overload your database...

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.