Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Can i get any hands-on guide or material to use HP SM tool

Jump to solution

Hi ,

I installed HP Sm 9.20. I need to get hands-on on HP SM tool. Like i want to know what are the dependencies and how the modules linked with each other.

Any one help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This message means the dbdict is kept opened or in use by some one else.This feature is used to check modification of record single user only.

To release the lock go to systum status->show locks ,here search for the dbdict;Alert in resource name.Now in command column of same row enter "k" and click on execute command this will release the lock or just close the thread opened for Alert dbdict.

hth,

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Hi 512, Install Help server alongwith HP Service Manager After installation go to start > Programs >HP > Configure HP help server then add url in HPSM help menu option. by default, it runs on port 8083 try to access through http://localhost:8083/help/index.html Hope this might help appreciate kudos regards, abhijit
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the information. I did it ..

I need some assistance in Tailoring ..

when i click alert table , it is saying that alert dbdict is locked by another user .can u tell me how to unlock that one please..

see this attachment

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

This message means the dbdict is kept opened or in use by some one else.This feature is used to check modification of record single user only.

To release the lock go to systum status->show locks ,here search for the dbdict;Alert in resource name.Now in command column of same row enter "k" and click on execute command this will release the lock or just close the thread opened for Alert dbdict.

hth,

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yeah it solved. Thanks a lot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.