Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Cannot select different module in mobile client

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have installed the 9.40 mobile war-file and I am able to login.

When I login I get the view "My Pending Approvals"

When I now want to select for instance the incident module on the right my screen turns grey and I don't get a picklist.

Am I overlooking something?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

What browser are you using?  During our testing users with an Android device using the Chrome browser had troubles with the 9.40 mobile client.  They had to utilize the default web browser.  I had no issues with Safari in the 9.40 mobile client.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor..
When you login to the web client, what is your default view when selecting Incident from the queue list? Try switching to a different mobile accessible view that is OOB in the web client and then try it again the mobile client. The default/last view should be the same. My thought is that the view that the mobile client is trying to display has some property that it is incapable of handling.
Another thought is try it with a different person or device.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I tried with a different person and the same happens.

I have unchecked the inboxes for incident that the user got. He now gets the Agreements module but still I am not able to switch between the modules.

Also the "dropdown" for logout won't show anything

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

What browser are you using?  During our testing users with an Android device using the Chrome browser had troubles with the 9.40 mobile client.  They had to utilize the default web browser.  I had no issues with Safari in the 9.40 mobile client.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for letting me know Chrome has trouble with the browser.

I indeed used Chrome. I have just installed Safari and it is working now. Thank you. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.