Absent Member.. HaythamFekry Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Catalog item description is not available on the interaction record

Jump to solution

Dears ,

Interactions raised through the catalog with connector "open a request" do not contain the catalog item description as a field in the database , I only cna get it through SQL query which joins between 2 tables. Is there any way to get this information through Service Manager without need to go to SQL queries.

Best Regards,

Haytham

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Established Member.. MickeyMi
Established Member..

Re: Catalog item description is not available on the interaction record

Jump to solution

I am thinking you are talking about service catalog connector. when you create the intearciton, you want to get the service catalog item informationg during the connector fufillment.

If yes, i think you can update the expression in your connector.

like this: 

*** in $L.file=item.description in $L.item

0 Likes
2 Replies
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Haytham

hope you are doing fine.

My apologize, could you please send me screenshots due exactly which description is? I have not clear the issue.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Established Member.. MickeyMi
Established Member..

Jump to solution

I am thinking you are talking about service catalog connector. when you create the intearciton, you want to get the service catalog item informationg during the connector fufillment.

If yes, i think you can update the expression in your connector.

like this: 

*** in $L.file=item.description in $L.item

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.