Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Change lines per page on Status display

I know this request is complete subjective, but I was wondering whether there is a way to change the “Items per Page” field on the “Status” screen from the default of 20 to 60.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Change lines per page on Status display

Hello Larry

hope you are doing fine.

According to your case description I found a known issue about it, as you mentioned the default is 20 BUT if you set it greater than 20, for example 40 or 60, when you go and click on refresh button it will display 20 again. This is the normal behaviour of the system and it was already reported.

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00232469

Hope it helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for looking this up, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to apply to our version of Service Manager.

We are Using an upgraded version of SM 9.41 P1 Codeless and the issue occurs. Note, we upgraded from SM 9.30 P3.

Should I open a trouble ticket on this?

-Larry-

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hello Larry.

yes it is correct, I forgot to ask you your current version, it only works from 9.32 to 9.35.

Please proceed to open a ticket support as Enhancement Request type for 9.41.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.