Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Change task HPSM 9.41, Close by Phase"

Hi,

Is it possible to configure so that I can edit the "Close by Phase" field for a task after it has been created as well? This field is not available in the task after it has been created, and the users sometimes forget to fill this field, and then they can't exit the phase before the task is closed. 

So I'm thinking either if it's possible to add the field to the task, or if I can trigger the whole registration form somehow and make edits straight into it. Or is it possible to set a default value in the "Close by phase" somehow?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Change task HPSM 9.41, Close by Phase"

Tags (1)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.