Change workflow not visible in SM web (index.do)
We are not able to view flow chat in SM Web.
SM Web Client Version: 9.30.
Workflow Process Graphical Editor. This Applet allows you to design your workflow process templates. Due to its enhanced graphical features, this Applet may not be accessible by all users
We have did the below troubleshooting:-
- Tried in Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 and Internet Explorer11.
- Installed Latest Java (Java 8 Update 131).
- Added the link in internet trusted site.
- Reset Internet browser setting.
- Java Security setting done.
- Internet security setting done.
Still not able to find the solution. Can you guys please help me to resolve at the earliest.
PFA for your reference.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Change workflow not visible in SM web (index.do)
I found this:
Web Tier: Web client
Supported browsers for the Service Manager Web tier include:
• Internet Explorer 7
• Internet Explorer 8 Note: Arabic language support requires Internet Explorer 8.
• Internet Explorer 9
Note: Supported only for Web tier 9.30p3 or higher.
• Firefox 3.6 to 8.x
Note: Service Manager components such as CI visualization and the workflow widget require a JRE level of 1.5 or greater for the user’s browser.