Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Changing the Title & Description on the banners on Service Portal (SMSP aka Propel)

I've read the Propel guidance about how to change the text (title and description) in the scrolling banner on SMSP/Propel and it tells you how to access the file etc BUT it fails to tell you how you edit the acutal text as they are in some other file....

I know this file to edit is /opt/hp/propel/launchpad/conf/dashboard.json but not hot to edit the Title or Descirption fields....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Changing the Title & Description on the banners on Service Portal (SMSP aka Propel)

Hi,

1. You might need to refer to the latest version of guide together with product.

2. Raise the Enhancement Request to MicroFocus Support to improve the doc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Changing the Title & Description on the banners on Service Portal (SMSP aka Propel)

I have 😞 They sent me to you lot!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.