Aditya_K_Infy Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Clicking on button in HPSM should retain values on screen

I am designing a Form having a command button. The command button has a Button ID which is linked to a Display Option. I have written JavaScript function to perform operations in Pre-JavaScript tab of Display action. It accepts input from a textbox and populates the output into a single column table on the same button.

The issue I am facing is, when I type anything in textboxes on the form, and click on button, all the typed input values disappear (they go blank), and nothing is populated in table. I don't know why this is happening or what I am missing. A totally new Input form gets displayed, thus losing all entered values so far.

I want that when I click the button, the output value must get entered into the table while retaining other input values on the form as they were before. Clicking on button MUST NOT clear out the form.

Kindly advise what modifications needed in Display option, RAD or JavaScript to do the same.

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
ALARMus Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Clicking on button in HPSM should retain values on screen

Can you display all what you made and what user must see ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.