Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..
758 views

Close Incident button appears even if it is handled in apm.edit.problem DO

Jump to solution

Hi There,

I have a strange problem.There was a requirement that 'Close Incident' button will appear once a an incident is 'Resolved' and Saved.

 

I made changes in  the following DO

SCREEN id: apm.edit.problem

unique ID:apm.edit.problem_close.

Label:Close Incident

 

Code:

In Condition:

status in $L.filed~="closed" and nullsub($L.new.status, status in $L.filed)~="resolved" and evaluate($L.tableAccess.close) and not $L.ts or evaluate(inactivate in $G.pm.environment) and $L.ts and status in $L.filed="resolved" and $L.mode~="close" and nullsub($G.ess, false)=false

 

 

I did the following code in Test environment and it worked however In PROD it is not working.

 

Am I doing anything wrong here?

 

I am attaching the doc to show how it should behave and its working in test.

 

Regards,

Suman

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi all,

the condition that I stated at the beginning of the thread is actually the condition that was working on prod as well. The most idiotic mistake that I made was i took a back up of the do and while doing that I renamed the unique id field and not the screen id .this resulted in two do (one current and one previous) for screen id :apm.edit.problem and Label:Close incident. So when i was resolving the ticket the previous do was becoming active.now i renamed the old do's screen id also and the problem was solved.

 

Thanks all for all the help.

 

Kudos to all of u.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Any update.Points to be given to all.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi

 

I had a same req i oly added this cond in user condition in do

 

problem.status in $L.file="Resolved" and not null(resolution.code in $L.file) and not null(resolution in $L.file)

 

it worked for me hope it will work for you

 

Regards

Praveen V

--
Say " Cheers! " by clicking Kudos Star on the left .
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Can you try this condition

 

status in $L.filed="resolved" or status in $L.filed~="closed" and $L.mode~="close" and nullsub($L.new.status, status in $L.filed)~="resolved" and evaluate($L.tableAccess.close) and not $L.ts or evaluate(inactivate in $G.pm.environment) and $L.ts and status in $L.filed="resolved" and nullsub($G.ess, false)=false

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Hi all,

the condition that I stated at the beginning of the thread is actually the condition that was working on prod as well. The most idiotic mistake that I made was i took a back up of the do and while doing that I renamed the unique id field and not the screen id .this resulted in two do (one current and one previous) for screen id :apm.edit.problem and Label:Close incident. So when i was resolving the ticket the previous do was becoming active.now i renamed the old do's screen id also and the problem was solved.

 

Thanks all for all the help.

 

Kudos to all of u.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.