Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Close button for specific user role

Hello Everyone,

I would like to create a close button for Incident ticket. I have special condition, the button only visible for spesific user role let say "IT TECH ROLE"

Does anyone have any experience for the requirement? How can I set the condition on transition for the workflow?adsd.PNG

BR,

Okik

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

I guess you should be able to use the index function on $G.securityrole ( there is a global variable which holds the security roles of the logged in user) . Use the RAD expression from the condition editor.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I had set the expression for the transtition. Please see following the expresion:asdas.PNG

but user are still able to close the ticket. Is there any error syntax on my expressions?

I had tried following these expressions but still not working.

$G.user.role!="service desk agent"

$G.user.role!=service desk agent

$G.user.role~="service desk agent"

$G.user.role~=service desk agent

BR,

Okik

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

index("IT TECH ROLE", $G.role)>0

Best Regards,

Tobias

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

the global variable is $G.role as mentioned by tobias.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.