Contributor.. Ramya2 Contributor..
Contributor..

Close interaction when catalog approval is denied [ New ]

Hi All,

When an service catalog item approval is denied ,it returns a status as denied on interaction form or ticekt. But Status of Interaction ticket is in Open-Idle only. I would want to know how to change the interaction ticekt status if approval status is denied. 

I tried writing through Fc but it is not working.

One more point is,I tried to find out the input (Ctrl+H) of that approval status in interaction ticket, it is showing as $L.aplItem.status (qbe format) but I am not sure whether it is right or not.

request you to help me on this.

Regards

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.. abhin88 Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Close interaction when catalog approval is denied [ New ]

What is the Approval type in your approvalDef ? 

Try setting to All must approve - Immediate Denial

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.