TPRMT Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Coloring in QBE List or Search result

Hi Techies,

I am a scenario now where i would like to highlight a particular column in search result as Red or Green based on the result. I have attached an image to express my expectation. I am doing a search in CI's, when the result is display as list, i would like to highlight the Field Fragile Asset and Spof based on the result it has. When it holds the value true, i want the column to be highlighted in Red and when it has value "false", i want to highlight as "Green". 

Attachment1: What i want acheive.

Attachment2: How i want it to be.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Luis_G_SM Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Coloring in QBE List or Search result

Hello

what you can do is copy the view that has those columns highlighted and change it so it can be what you want, this is done thru the dashboard and in the windows client. 

hope this helps.

BR

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
TPRMT Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Luis,

I serioulsy do not understand what you said. I am not techie. Can you give me snapshot of how to do this. I can i need to play this in SM client since web interface has limitation. But not sure what to do in dashboard. Please help with some pics or examples. Thanks for the effort.

Thanks,

USSKT.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

To define it go to the inbox you want to customize and click on More > Customize Current View > Autoformat.. and define the rule you want.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.