Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Comfill Ascending About Data

Hi All; 

I have a question for you. I put comfill buton on my form . when i click Fill button . I can see my data Ascending but when i use list box . datas doesnt come Ascending . 

I added  Display List Condition :  select("tt.kmno","kmdocument","tt.flag","true")  

Is there Any İdea ? 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Comfill Ascending About Data

If you need Ascending list for "list box" 

Create GlobalList and use data from table kmdocument for it and set ascending in GL.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Thank you for your best suggestion 

I have a last question for this. When we add new data  , is GL rebuild itself ? because sometimes we add new data here .

Best Regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Yes, it will.

Do not forget set to true - field build.startup

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor..

Hi Again ; 

I did your suggestion but didnt work 😞 

There is parameter for example "HAYIR3" but i didint see here 😞 KMDOCU.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

You set table and sort by field but fields: List Field and Display Field is empty (set there tt.kmno)

and dont forget to rebuild it by relogin.

And then check it in RAD debugger: d $G.kmdocumentlist

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

I had this problem with a new global list also. What version of SM are you using?  If you are using 9.41 (or later), you need to restart services after the creation of a global list, unless the list variable starts with "$G.gl.".

https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.61/Hybrid/Content/tailor/data_management/tasks/build_lists_on_startup.htm?Highlight=global list

Audrey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.