Frequent Contributor.. Davidelgemelo Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Condition Editor select function

I'm having an issue in the Condition Editor in the RuleSets. When I want to make a new condition for any RuleSet, usually when you select "CurrentRecord" > "Status" > "Equals" > "Value" the next fiels is displayed as a Combo box where you have to select one of the status the ticket has. Well in my case, instead of a Combo box, it appears a blank field where I have to enter a text. The problem is that if I enter a status, exactly the same way it's written in the Workflow, it sends me a "Error Message" that the field is not valid.

I have two environments, testing and a productive one, in the first one it work correctly but in the second one we're having this issue. I compared the two display options, the two wizards and the sl and they appear to be the same. Does anyone knows where I can change the field format in order to show a Combo Box instead of a blank field. 

I attach pictures of both environment so it can be more understandable.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Condition Editor select function

I would first compare the datadict.  If you go to the datadict for the table in question, look up the field and compare the Usage Type values for the 2 environments.  I know if it's blank then the values for that field will not show in a drop down box.

0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. fcbcd Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Also, the Available column should say true and not false.

0 Likes
Frequent Contributor.. Davidelgemelo Frequent Contributor..
Frequent Contributor..

Which table should I compare? The thing is the scenario happens in all the modules, incident, problema, change... 

I compared de datadict of "probsummary" and in both enviornment the "Usage Type" is empty. In the testing environment it appears as a combo box tho. Which "Usage Type" I need to select in order to appear as a drop list?

Let me know if I'm comparing the right table, or should I compare the table of the RuleSet ot Condition Editor? 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.