Respected Contributor.. jw91 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Configure change phase function for modules other than Change Management module

Jump to solution

hi Experts,

Understands that in OOTB environment, sysadmin has the functions to change phase in change management module.

Just wondering if this feature can be customized to other modules as well, e.g Request Fulfillment?

If yes, can anyone guide me how to configure it?

Thank you

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Configure change phase function for modules other than Change Management mod

Jump to solution

Hi Jw91,

Hope you are doing fine.

Basically those options are the ones we used to configure the Service Manager buttons. Please let me know if you have any related concern.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
7 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Configure change phase function for modules other than Change Management module

Jump to solution

Hello Jw91

hope you are doing well.

I am trying to check this concern and see if it needs customization, as soon as I have an update I will let you know.

Carlos Villalobos R
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Re: Configure change phase function for modules other than Change Management module

Jump to solution

hi Carlos,

Any updates on this post?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Jw91

Hope you are doing fine.

The workflows itself are manage by rulesets, you could check the specific workflow and manage their rulesets for testing porpuses since on my testing my sysdamin was not able change phases.

Carlos Villalobos R
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Configure change phase function for modules other than Change Management mod

Jump to solution

Hi jw91,

hope you are doing fine.

Could you please let me know if the previous answer was helpful for you or assistance is still needed?

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

hi Carlos,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, I no longer have access to the customized environment which has the Change Phase button on Change Management module now and could not verify your suggestions.

However, I just want to confirm to configure the buttons on the form, we can do it from Actions in Ruleset and also from Display Option. Is there anywhere else in Service Manager we can configure this?

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi Jw91,

Hope you are doing fine.

Basically those options are the ones we used to configure the Service Manager buttons. Please let me know if you have any related concern.

Carlos Villalobos R
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi jw91,
hope you are doing fine.
I would like to know if you still require assistance or if your question was resolved. If so, could you please mark it as a correct answer so that other members can benefit from this answer and close this question. If it didn’t resolve then please let me know so that we can address your question again.
best regards.

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.