Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Connect IT Question for Raise an error Call an external App and send an email

Hi All,

I have connect it version 9.8 using it to connect to SM version 9.63.  I have the following questions:

1- How can I via vbscript cause the connecit scenro to raise an error.  I have certain conditions if met I cancel the mapping scenario but the problem it does not report an error in the system.  I want it to cause an error so I can see in the report and also I have the scenario set that it does not mark the producer document as read in case of an error

2- Is there a way I can call an external application via the vbscript in the mapping

3-Is there a way I can send an email via code in the vbscript.  If not how can I call the send email connector only in certain conditions via vbscript.

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.