Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Connect IT V3.8.1 Error while testing Lotus Notes connection

We had our scenario running fine until the email address we use for our TEST server changed. 

We can send emails successfully to the notes account/client on the TEST server - but when I go to the 'email-fetching' connector and 'configure connector' and try to 'test the connection' I am getting the following error:

Messaging error (VIM): error in function 'EnumerateAddressBookEntries (1028)': Entry not found in index (No error).

The account is a 'test' account and is not listed in our Domino Directory (the old one wasn't either and it worked fine).

I can't find information on this error anywhere - if anyone can help - it's much appreciated!

Thanks

Karla

Tags (2)
0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.