Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Connect-IT and Service Manager version 9.40.0015

Hi All,
I am new to the forum and would like some advice. First of all, I am part of HP Inc. I have an active SAID for SM and components. Unfortunately, the version of Connect-IT only has the Basic connectors (which I was provided the license keys). I need the Additional connectors.

This is proving to be really difficult to acquire. Can someone advise me where to go, who to talk to, etc.

Thank you,

Russell.winchester  

private info removed

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Re: Connect-IT and Service Manager version 9.40.0015

Greetings.

You should contact to the License team, open a ticket with them, so they can povide you more details on how to proceed with the connectors you require. Please refer to the attached document of the support matrix of CIT 9.40, if you are using a SM 9.40 version, this is not compatible.

I hope this wrks for you.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Thanks Jhonny for you reply. Just to make sure I understood you last sentence, Are you saying that Connect-IT with Additional Connectors is not compatible with SM 9.40?

RussW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Greetings.

For Service Manager you use the "ServiceCenter/Service Manager" and "ServiceCenter/Service Manager Web Service" connectors and the CIT 9.40 is not compatible with SM 9.40, just with SM 9.30 and previous versions. Please refer to the attached document so you can confirm this information.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.