Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Connect IT problem with editing produced document types

Jump to solution

Hello experts,
I am new in Connect IT and I am interested why I can not edit "Produced Document Types" when editing scenario.
I want to edit HTML message:
Capture.JPGOpening ConnectorCapture2.JPGOpening Produced Document TypeCapture3.JPGAll GrayCapture4.JPGError

Also, do you know if I can make HTML message dynamic if the field is filled that CIT adds new HTML element if the field is empty that it does nothing?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Connect IT problem with editing produced document types

Jump to solution

Hello again Dino,
You are welcome!

And yes, CIT does not allow to make hot changes. If you desire to edit or add new connectors in an scenario, you will need to set it offline first to do so.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Dino,
Thanks for your question.

I assume you are trying to edit while scenario was opened and running. Could you confirm this?

For your request, please check the documentation:

Connectors Guide
User's Guide
Performance Guide
Programmer's Reference

Hope this helps.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
dfilipovic2 Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

@Jose_A_SM, Yes it was opened and it's running.
Do I need to stop service to modify it?

Thank you for the documentation (I already have this documentation).

Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello again Dino,
You are welcome!

And yes, CIT does not allow to make hot changes. If you desire to edit or add new connectors in an scenario, you will need to set it offline first to do so.

BR!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.