Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Connect-It: Java Error on Launch

Hello, I am getting an error when launching connect-it 9.6.0.   Cannot Start Java - System Error 193, Failed to load JNI Library.  I have connect-it installed on my Service Manager App Server with JRE 1.8.0_60.  The references I found said that this may need to the 32-bit version, is that correct or is this a different issue?

Joe

Tags (3)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Connect-It: Java Error on Launch

I faced this error before and after using Java 32-bit version it was fixed.  

HPSM and Connect-it are using Java 32 till today as per my knowladge!!

AB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Connect-It: Java Error on Launch

I have the 32-bit version installed, but it still will not work for me.  Not sure what I am doing wrong as I have jave configured and pointing to the proper paths. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.