Highlighted
New Member.

Contract Management Database

Hello,

Would anyone have a simple contract management database that they would be willing to share. I am fairly new to Access and would not have the knowledge to create one from scratch. I have been using Excel, but that is not the best tool to use I am finding.
Something simple with a contract name, start date, end date, review date and some other bits and pieces to record vendor name and contact details and an area for attaching supporting docs etc if possible. I went through Contract Management Video for more information but did not find much help there.
Please help me out of this.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.