Mushi Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Coordinator Field Unplanned Changes

Jump to solution

Dear All

I want to change "change coordinator field" when an unplanned change is opened. My system is integrated with UD for these unplanned changes. The guy whose name is coming in change coordinator field has resigned so i need to replace his ID. Where i can change that?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Piku Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Coordinator Field Unplanned Changes

Jump to solution

It should be coded in fc only.

Type 'fc in command line and search for name as 'cm3r', then go to calculation section and see where that id is coded.

Piku Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Coordinator Field Unplanned Changes

Jump to solution

It should be coded in fc only.

Type 'fc in command line and search for name as 'cm3r', then go to calculation section and see where that id is coded.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.