Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Copy Comments from Survey to Interaction.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

HP SM 9.41 P3

SO: Windows

I have the next problem.

I need to copy the field "comments" from SurveyInternal to an Interactión, when the radio button "Create a new complaint" is ON and the user saves the Survey.

What is the mechanism to edit/add this value to the new Interaction created?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Rodrigo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi SurveyInternal is the table where the surveys stored.

I found a solution for my problem.

I created a new Survey library cloning the existing Survey_Internal.

I moddify the newSupportInteraction function to use more fields in the creation of a SD.

And last I changed the SurveyInternal.submit Process to point to my new function.

Regards.

Rodrigo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

What is it "SurveyInternal" ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Hi SurveyInternal is the table where the surveys stored.

I found a solution for my problem.

I created a new Survey library cloning the existing Survey_Internal.

I moddify the newSupportInteraction function to use more fields in the creation of a SD.

And last I changed the SurveyInternal.submit Process to point to my new function.

Regards.

Rodrigo

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.