Highlighted
New Member.

Copy closure comment from incident to interaction

Hello Experts,

once we resolve the incidents, it will close automatically after 72 hours also the interaction. but my closure comment is not copying from incident to interaction.

it is just copying "auto closed by system"

can anyone suggest me how remove the line "auto close by system" and how to copy the comment from incident to interaction.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Prasad

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Copy closure comment from incident to interaction

Please see John's last post from this thread, the same technique can be applied to post comments from IM to SD as well (IM post back link):

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Copy-closure-comment-from-Change-ticket-to-interaction-using/td-p/6808208

Not sure how the closure comment is generated in your environment (sound like a tailored text to me), but the one option could be table called "probcause". By choosing a cause code, it can also be used to set resolution.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.