Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Copy to another field value next.breach

Hello Community.

In interaction table(in my system "incidents") a have field next.breach.
After close interaction SD, status="closed", value in field next.breach=NULL.
I need current value in this field, but i can't find where created and changed value in this field.
I created new field DATE/TIME hpc.exp.dt, and in format control(table incidents) added new calculation
hpc.exp.dt in $file= next.breach in $file(Add=true,Update=true). But when i create new interaction in new field hpc.exp.dt no change.

Tell me please how to fix it? My system HP Service Manager 9.31.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Copy to another field value next.breach

It is because this field is generating and updating from RAD using the corresponding sloresponse table record.

And since slo record might be attaching to ticket after all ticket update hence it customized field do not hold value.

In this case you may need to consider other approach like trigger or schedule update or alert which will execute after submission of ticket in background.

Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, use script field in triggers trigger.add.default.folder.add.incidents and trigger.add.default.folder.update.incidents for incidents.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

I need help on incidents (probsummary) module to copy over the next breach value to the new field. Anyone can share me the configuration?

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

hi.

make a trigger after update with condition

for example

if record.sysmoduser="sla" and record.next_bearch<>null

{

record.yournewfield=record.next_beach

}

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.