Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Create and Interaction and escalate that to Incident

How can i create an interaction using the servicedesk.wsdl and then escalate this to an incident.

In servicedesk.wsdl there is one method to create the Interaction but how this can be escalated to an Incident.

Do i need to make use of different wsdl for this ?

Please can someone help me out here.

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Create and Interaction and escalate that to Incident

Hi you do it a few ways . I am suggesting one method below.

1. Create the interaction using the wsdl .

2. In an After Add trigger in incidents table, have a script that will copy the required fields and push to probsummary and using a doAction.("add") create an incident. 

3. Also have a seperate function to establish the screlation record, once the incident is created.

AB

Kindly assign kudos if the post is helpful!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

What's your sm version?

I notice the following stuff in my box.

+ <xs:element name="AddEscalateToIncidentInteractionRequest">
- <xs:complexType>
- <xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="model" type="InteractionModelType" />
</xs:sequence>
<xs:attribute name="attachmentInfo" type="xs:boolean" use="optional" />
<xs:attribute name="attachmentData" type="xs:boolean" use="optional" />
<xs:attribute default="true" name="ignoreEmptyElements" type="xs:boolean" use="optional" />
<xs:attribute default="-1" name="updateconstraint" type="xs:long" use="optional" />
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

There is an out of box action to create and escalate an interaction to an incident:

SNAG_Program-0061.png

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.