Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Created new workflow for form but it's saying "Closeme" and not "Close" with the little X by it

Jump to solution

Hello experts,

I created a new workflow and it's not showing the normal "Close" button in the tray with the X by it. I've checked the workflow actions and see all the other buttons but not the Close one. I see a few Display Options with "Closeme" but not sure what to change or modifiy.

I've attached a picture of what it looks like with the new workflow and what it should look like. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I guess you've to have to modify the workflow's Transitions, which have "closeme" as a command name. Click the fill button, which is after the "Command name" field in the Transition's "Details" tab. It brings up the message record, which defines the label for the transition.

Each of the transitions generates a one message record, which is created for the i18n purposes. (So it's easier to localise the workflow for different languages.) Anyway, now change the message record's "Text" - I suppose, it should be "closeme" in your case - to suit your goals.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I guess you've to have to modify the workflow's Transitions, which have "closeme" as a command name. Click the fill button, which is after the "Command name" field in the Transition's "Details" tab. It brings up the message record, which defines the label for the transition.

Each of the transitions generates a one message record, which is created for the i18n purposes. (So it's easier to localise the workflow for different languages.) Anyway, now change the message record's "Text" - I suppose, it should be "closeme" in your case - to suit your goals.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.