Established Member.. AAT385
Established Member..

Creating a new Change record

Hi Guys

I'm trying to create a new change record in Service Manager using its CreateChangeRequest WSDL.  Initially I got useful validation information back in the SOAP response specifying what fields I needed to set e.g.  bp.effect.not.implementation needs to be set etc.  Now, however, I'm just getting a cryptic error message;

scxmlapi(19) - Doc Engine call failed with cc -1 msg: ;N/A;cm.open;true;{$L.exit};{}

Any help would be apprecaited.

0 Likes
1 Reply
sivu Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Creating a new Change record

Hi,

What are you using to call your WSDL, can you try use soap UI and see if you get the same error message.

Also post your code.

Thanks

Sivu

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.