Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Cross Tables in Dashboard

Hi Experts,
I need your help Please.
SM 9.52
We upgraded our SM from 9.30 to 9.52 & we are exploring the new feature including the Dashboard.

Is it possible to add a query that checks different tables? Let's say Interaction & Contacts together in one dashboard?
Or can we call a js from query builder?  
Or this can be used only per table?

Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Cross Tables in Dashboard

Hello ulto1,
Thanks for your question.

Please consider each module of Service Manager as an independent software. They can pull and retrieve some information between them, but they are not as close to being displayed in the same dashboard, as it fills itself with the mapping of each module.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Yes you can!
Using the Multi Level select field as long the relation between tables are created. I thing the contact.name field in contacts table are related by default.
Take a look and let me know if it works.
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hi BrenoAbreu

Thank you for your reply.

This is what I was thinking about (Multi-Level). 

I gave an example about contact.name & contacts table but I need to do other fields also. Can you tell me how to create relations between tables? Is it from the database? or can we do it from the application itself?

Please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.