Highlighted
Absent Member.. tswann Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Crystal Report Query Question

I am trying to show ALL open tickets and tickets that have been closed within the last seven days. I have tried numerous querys with no luck. I also need the ticket numbers to numerically ordered (MM/DD/YY).

Fields I need to show in report are ticket number, category, original date entered, close time.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
4 Replies
Amen16 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Crystal Report Query Question

Hello,

I think there is a sort parameter you can use while generating the reports.

You can check the following forum I found about it:

http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9917

Here is also some additional information about the query you would like to use, it is not the same but similar so you can use it as an example:

http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=15658

Regards,

Alex

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Thank you alex I will check out snd let you know.
0 Likes
Amen16 Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You are welcome!,

By the way, were you able to take a look at that information?

Let us know about it.

Regards,

Alex

HP Support
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Hey Alex, I took a look at it and it seems like good info I am just waiting on our Crystal Report person to take a look. I am configuring our SM9 platform/environment and there is another person who is creating new reports based off of that information so i was trying to help her out. She is working on multiple projects so just waiting until she has a chance to take a look and will pass along points at that time. Thanks again for your help.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.